Home Travel & Free Time
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

North Coast 500

DistractionDistraction NoobScotlandPosts: 349 The Mix Regular
Hey! 

Just wondering anyone done the North Coast 500 in Scotland? It has some amazing places, I'm thinking of doing it once I get my CBT sorted and buy myself a motorbike! 

If anyone has any advice or do's & don'ts, that'd be wonderful :)

Thanks!

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandCommunity Champion Posts: 7,875 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Distraction

I haven’t done it personally, but I know a few people who have and it’s something that my parents are desperate to do once they can get hold of a motorhome. 

I don’t have any advice, but from what I’ve heard it’s really beautiful views - and the roads are quite narrow apparently. Also places to stay (if you don’t bring a motorhome) can get quite busy so booking very far in advice is probably a smart plan.

Good luck, enjoy your trip <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Thanks a lot @independent_ =) all good stuff to know, hope your parents have a good time!
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandCommunity Champion Posts: 7,875 Legendary Poster
    Thanks a lot @independent_ =) all good stuff to know, hope your parents have a good time!
    @Distraction no problem at all <3 long time no speak, by the way, hope you’re doing alright 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Distraction
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 349 The Mix Regular
    @independent_

That's very nice of you <3 , I'm doing good and hope you are to, working towards small goals, hence the trip haha
    @Distraction glad you’re doing good small goals is sometimes the best thing. The trip sounds great and it really does cover a lovely part of our country.