Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

North Coast 500

DistractionDistraction Posts: 449 Listening Ear
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey! 

Just wondering anyone done the North Coast 500 in Scotland? It has some amazing places, I'm thinking of doing it once I get my CBT sorted and buy myself a motorbike! 

If anyone has any advice or do's & don'ts, that'd be wonderful :)

Thanks!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Distraction

I haven’t done it personally, but I know a few people who have and it’s something that my parents are desperate to do once they can get hold of a motorhome. 

I don’t have any advice, but from what I’ve heard it’s really beautiful views - and the roads are quite narrow apparently. Also places to stay (if you don’t bring a motorhome) can get quite busy so booking very far in advice is probably a smart plan.

Good luck, enjoy your trip <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @independent_ =) all good stuff to know, hope your parents have a good time!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @independent_ =) all good stuff to know, hope your parents have a good time!
    @Distraction no problem at all <3 long time no speak, by the way, hope you’re doing alright 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_

That's very nice of you <3 , I'm doing good and hope you are to, working towards small goals, hence the trip haha
  • Options
    @Distraction glad you’re doing good small goals is sometimes the best thing. The trip sounds great and it really does cover a lovely part of our country.