Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

BBC Ambulance Corner

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,751 Community Veteran
So we can chat about BBC Ambulance. Use spoilers if there could be anything triggering or if it would spoil an episode.
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
headfullofdreams

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 3,906 Community Veteran
    Ahh this could be fun I love ambulance!!

All this talk about ambulance today has made me want to find more episodes on YouTube and binge watch them as I’ve seen all the ones from the most recent series.

Have you watched ambulance Australia?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,751 Community Veteran
    edited July 30
    Barely 3 minutes into Series 5 Episode 6 and I am in tears. But I want to keep on watching so I can see what happens in the end.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,751 Community Veteran
    Gabby is literally the sweetest paramedic you could have. The NHS are blessed to have her. And Gareth is also such a lovely paramedic. They are an amazing pair of paramedics to have together.