Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

BBC Ambulance Corner

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
So we can chat about BBC Ambulance. Use spoilers if there could be anything triggering or if it would spoil an episode.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Ahh this could be fun I love ambulance!!

All this talk about ambulance today has made me want to find more episodes on YouTube and binge watch them as I’ve seen all the ones from the most recent series.

Have you watched ambulance Australia?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Barely 3 minutes into Series 5 Episode 6 and I am in tears. But I want to keep on watching so I can see what happens in the end.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Gabby is literally the sweetest paramedic you could have. The NHS are blessed to have her. And Gareth is also such a lovely paramedic. They are an amazing pair of paramedics to have together. 
  • Options
    It's back!
  • Options
    It's back!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Let me know when you figure out what channel it’s on
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Really (that's the channel)
  • Options
    The episode started off really sad but it also made me feel grateful for what I have.
  • Options
    @independent_ BBC Ambulance is on now. It is on Really.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    For anyone who is also a BBC Ambulance fan, it is currently on every Thursday on BBC One at 9pm and every Saturday on Really at 10pm. Thursdays are currently dedicated to Series 7 (during the pandemic) and Saturdays are currently dedicated to Series 4 (filmed in 2018)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    "I'm not asking if you're an atheist. I'm asking if you want an ambulance." That is the funniest part of the start to Series 1 Episode 1.
  • Options
    I found lots of epsidoes of BBC Ambulance on Dailymotion for anyone who wants to find episodes that aren't available on BBC I-Player. All the episodes are free to watch and require no downloads.