Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Why ?

I have to have surgery
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Aw hugs @Sunbathequeen hope your okay, we’re here if you want to talk about it.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Aw hugs @Sunbathequeen hope your okay, we’re here if you want to talk about it.

Thank you. 😊
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    ]
    Supernova wrote: »
    I hear you, I'm doing okay but just have that general low feel and chesty anxiety - don't wanna labor that point though I'm okay overall

What is everyone up to this week?

Nothing much today I went to the dentist on Thursday I have a meeting with this agency helping me into training education or works Friday I’m going to the clay cafe and then I won a pair of tickets for the circus this weekend. What’s everyone else up to?
  • Options
    How is everyone
  • Options
    I’m alright got lots of uni stuff to do but having a chill night after a stressful day today, what are you up to?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,066 Wise Owl
    I'm okay at the moment. Trying to complete my uni dissertation by the end of the week but as a bit of a perfectionist, it's causing some stress.

How is everyone else getting on (I hope everyone is okay <3)
  • Options
    Good luck with it @sinead276!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Oooh got an eventful week then @Durhamjaide hope everything goes well and you have fun

Sorry to hear about the surgery @Sunbathequeen hope everything is okay and I wish you all the best

At least you've left yourself a good bit of time @sinead276 but all the same I hope the diss goes well for you and you can relax a bit afterwards :)

Well here's hoping that's your stress covered for the week @dandelion and the it's smooth sailing for the rest. Hope the uni stuff goes okay!
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,066 Wise Owl
    Thanks, good luck with your uni work too (I know how stressful this time of year can be) @Dandelion <3
  • Options
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    My feet keeping going numb, is it normal?
  • Options
    Thanks @Supernova and @sinead276 it is definitely stressful but only 7 more weeks then I’m done!!
  • Options
    Thanks @Supernova and @sinead276 it is definitely stressful but only 7 more weeks then I’m done!!

Forgot to say good luck!^-^^^^
  • Options
    Morning 😁
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning how is everyone?
  • Options
    I am great you?
  • Options
    I'm doing alright thanks, just got back from a run and now im staring work on another uni presentation I have in a couple of weeks :tired_face: you got any plans for today?
  • Options
    I'm doing alright thanks, just got back from a run and now im staring work on another uni presentation I have in a couple of weeks :tired_face: you got any plans for today?

It's a quiet day, going to walk my puppy around the garden aha! I hope it goes well, ah I actually might go for a run, need some Vitamin D lol!
  • Options
    aw that sounds nice, enjoy
  • Options
    thank you, I am just getting ready now as this weather is absolutely beautiful! hope you enjoy rest of your day!
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    How is everyone
    Good thanks wbu
  • Options
    Evening all, hope your days were okay
  • Options
    Heyy
  • Options
    Heyo, I keep posting messages and falling asleep immediately
  • Options
    Hey guys, how is everyone?
  • Options
    Hey guys, how is everyone?

Bit upset, you?
  • Options
    Aw, sorry to hear that. I'm okay thanks just doing uni work as usual
  • Options
    Aw! Yeah, I am working on my course, which sucks but I finish it In June, so I am really happy! as, I get to go into the Navy!