Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Yep lol
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Yep lol

😅😄😄😄😄 they pop up whenever lol 😆
  • Options
    Ik lol it's like the battery being low it's like shut up I can see it's low lol I don't need to be informed about it like come on 😂
  • Options
    Ik lol it's like the battery being low it's like shut up I can see it's low lol I don't need to be informed about it like come on 😂

Tell your broad band that 😆
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Get a new broad band 😂
  • Options

Yeah I will trust me my connection sucks lol 😂
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    😂😂
  • Options
    Lol

Thank god 😆 needs fixing lol 😆 it's super dull fix it get a screwdriver to fix it 😴 lol 😆
  • Options

Lol

Thank god 😆 needs fixing lol 😆 it's super dull fix it get a screwdriver to fix it 😴 lol 😆

Trust me, I am not inventive in the slightest so I'd probably bust it lol 😂
  • Options
    Gonna get an early night, gonna watch movies got a rough headache so night!

Lol

Trust me, I am not inventive in the slightest so I'd probably bust it lol 😂

So silly 😜
  • Options
    Good morning
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning, how are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Morning, how are you?

Morning, bit stressed, you?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Morning :)

Super exited heading off for a little holiday with my sister and her 2 children tomorrow for the weekend
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Super exited heading off for a little holiday with my sister and her 2 children tomorrow for the weekend

Morning!

That sounds amazing! Have fun!
  • Options
    Morning, how are you?

Aw sorry to hear that have you got any plans for this afternoon? I’m alright thanks just practicing for my poster conference
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Ooh that sounds like fun, have a good time!
  • Options
    Morning, how are you?

Aw sorry to hear that have you got any plans for this afternoon? I’m alright thanks just practicing for my poster conference

Having fish and chips on the harbour 5hb2119804uo.jpg
  • Options
    That looks nice, enjoy
  • Options
    That looks nice, enjoy

Thank you!
  • Options
    t7lwzmi4lgn6.jpg

Beautiful sunny day!
  • Options
    Evening, how's everyone?
  • Options
    I’m irritated I’ve been waiting for the bathroom to be free for half an hour so I can get ready for bed I’m tired and I want to curl up in bed but my housemate is taking five years 😡😡😡😡 okay rant over. How are you?
  • Options
    Hey, how is everyone?
  • Options
    Good afternoon, how is everyone?

@Dandelion Hi, how are you?
  • Options
    Eh im okay, I've got cramps but im using it as an excuse to chill with my hot water bottle and miss my lecture so I can watch qualifying instead :lol:

How are you?
  • Options
    Eh im okay, I've got cramps but im using it as an excuse to chill with my hot water bottle and miss my lecture so I can watch qualifying instead :lol:

How are you?

I'm just emotionally exhausted, but ow I hate period cramps! There the worst! Glad you got a hot water bottle!
    It's a rubbish day, not sunny so yeah! Might just hang around here!
  • Options
    Aw sorry to hear that, you got anything you can do to relax? It's quite sunny here but also windy which makes it colder. It's a nice day to stay inside and not do anything lol
  • Options
    Aw sorry to hear that, you got anything you can do to relax? It's quite sunny here but also windy which makes it colder. It's a nice day to stay inside and not do anything lol

I think I might watch some YouTube, maybe Netflix! You?
  • Options
    That sounds like a good idea, im going to try and do a little bit of uni work and then im going to watch F1 qualifying at 4.