Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ah might look into that
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    @Shaunie good luck I have to have Louie on a harness becasue he pulls so much he chokes himself 
    Yeah same. Is it a no pull harness?  I was watching this man on tiktok who says it’s very bad for them and their bones so I’ve stopped that now. But yeah they’re always recommended. But yeah he also says he can stop a dog from pulling in one session..: defo would take longer than that
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Someone in my neighborhood is watching Hamilton @Starlight
    I can hear the songs 😂😂
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Someone in my neighborhood is watching Hamilton @Starlight
    I can hear the songs 😂😂
    :joy: That’s brilliant love that!!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @greentea it’s me and one other person :) if you look on the app it tells you now how many seats are available when it’s near your stop.

@shaunie I’m not sure it’s one he came with from the rescue 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ah ok that's useful! Thank you haha I see busses daily and wonder how busy they get lol because I remember having to often stand all the way to gosp
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Ffss can tell the pubs are back open mind you I could do with a drink after today’s shift haha 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Is it bad? I haven't actually been in town today lol
  • Options
    Kinda guess it’s cuz it’s sunny anyways I need clothes preferably anything purple lol 
  • Options
    Fair enough. New look is open too now
  • Options
    Does he bark at every dog he see and people?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Sitting awkwardly on a zoom call 
  • Options
    Typical British when the American goes "let's talk weather" and all the British are like 'sooo" hahaha
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Gogglebox is such a good show!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @shaunie yeah it’s because he has a think about Male dogs , so I only let him off lead if we’re on field alone 

got me some new nighties and socks 
  • Options
    Gogglebox is such a good show!!!

Ahh I think I missed this week?
    What episode did they watch 127 film?
  • Options
    Well that walk didn’t go very well lol
  • Options
    Patch Adams is the next film today!
    It's on Netflix if anyone wants to watch
  • Options
    I have a hamster cheek because of my wisdom tooth. Lo
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Aww no hope it’s not too painful!! Sounds horrible! Sending hugs!!

wait did the hugs I sent this morning arrive? They should have by now I paid for same day delivery Aha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

wait did the hugs I sent this morning arrive? They should have by now I paid for same day delivery Aha

Yes they did ;) thank you
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

Good good I’m glad ahaha no problem any time <3 aha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

Good good I’m glad ahaha no problem any time <3 aha

Ahaha ;) how you doing?
  • Options
    First and last time I go shopping by myself lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea alright I guess just had a wee dance and did some improv. Feeling a bit down about self image but it’ll pass just need to stop stumbling upon pictures on my face aha 
    how are you? 

• Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea alright I guess just had a wee dance and did some improv. Feeling a bit down about self image but it’ll pass just need to stop stumbling upon pictures on my face aha 
    how are you? 

Sending hugs 
    Idk my face is swollen and uneven now lol
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    how are you? 

Sending hugs 
    Idk my face is swollen and uneven now lol
    Thanks, sending hugs back your way! Hope your tooth doesn’t bother you for too long now! 

• Options
    Hopefully not! It's one thing after another with me lll
  • Options
    Lol some man in town called me a moody fucking cunt because I didn’t smile at him 🤣
  • Options
    Lol some man in town called me a moody fucking cunt because I didn’t smile at him 🤣

Was it the guy sat outside M&S by any chance?