Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Lol @Aidan
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Struggling and just here for a distraction from urges!
    It's been so hot today and time has flown by I agree @Aidan
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    I’m alright thanks @GreenTea just waiting to do a zoom quiz atm but it’s not working 🙃

Ahh zoom is the pain my arse. Hope you get it working soon
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I agree @GreenTea it’s still boiling, might treat myself to a raspberry magnum later 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Yh it's the same tomorrow which is just stressing me out. I'm so dehydrated today. Can't cope with this heat lol @Dandelion
  • Options
    Im sooo excited to see teddy and squash him lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Me neither lol I much prefer winter, just try to remember to drink a lot, I always forget when it’s hot
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hope you enjoy your Ice cream dandelion!
    Wish I could have one lol

I barely drink enough on a standard day. Hot days my body is like "nope"

Just had a really reassuring and kind message from a mod on beat though which ima copy and remember.
    It's the small things that help
  • Options
    As @Shaunie, I want a dog so bad lol, once I have my own house I defo need to look into getting one
  • Options
    @Dandelion
    you should get one of those bottles with the times of when to take it. Its so exiting. I got one thats too big so i gave up. I need a smaller one ah. One like my sisters
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    As @Shaunie, I want a dog so bad lol, once I have my own house I defo need to look into getting one
    Meant Aww not As lol 
  • Options
    If teddy does not get excited to see me then i will actually cry lol
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I prefer winter too. Easier to hide my body lol
     @Dandelion
  • Options
    I think everyone needs a dog in their life!
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    @Dandelion
    you should get one of those bottles with the times of when to take it. Its so exiting. I got one thats too big so i gave up. I need a smaller one ah. One like my sisters
    @Shaunie that’s a good shout 
  • Options
    My zoom quiz is working now, have a good evening everyone x
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:
    @Dandelion
    @Shaunie that’s a good shout 
    It took me ages to find my one. I was way to perscpific and now i find its too big lol. I think its 800ml and have twice a day. I want a 500 ml thst have twice a day instead but i swear thats too low but yeah want one ah
  • Options
    Hmm
    Think I need to rant good tonight to my friend 😂 I love our rants. We take turns ranting in the evening
  • Options
    Take care dandelion!
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    My zoom quiz is working now, have a good evening everyone x

Take care and enjoy the quiz!!!
    Win it and I'll give you a virtual prize!!
  • Options
    @independent_ did you ever go to the shop to look at coffee today? Lol can't remember when you said you was 😂
  • Options
    Anyone around for a chat? It would be highly appreciated!
  • Options
    Im off to wait for supoort chat. Take care 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I’ve not had enough coffee today aha, only 2 cups so I’m trying to decide now whether to have a coffee or a beer :joy: I did go to the shop today but with my mum and I didn’t go in felt like I couldn’t really do it today. Maybe tomorrow 

@Shaunie I don’t really watch soaps although I do sometimes watch Corrie with my parents if they’re watching it aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Fair enough! Your coffee intake is shrinking haha
  • Options
    I’m having a beer lol, I might have a coffee later if I get it before it’s too late aha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Nice. Don't have one too late. You won't sleep!

Not that anyone can sleep in this heat
  • Options
    Spent £40 on a tower fan. 
    No more dying of heat
  • Options
    Ooh is it any good, I’ve got a normal fan but it’s not great lol
  • Options
    I need to get a better fan aha!