Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really overwhelmed.

SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
I cant switch off from anything. I feel like i can be distract but its still there and my jaw really hurts all the time like i jusy feel constant pressure all over my body from stress and over thinking. I just think about everything. And i feel like everyones problem is my own too. Espically my families. Like simple things like the way my sister spoke to my dad, like it will be in my head for awhile of why my sister would need to say something like that and why she wouldnt think how that could make my dad feel and i feel like i spend ages thinking about it. I mostly get stressed over money and things that dont even matter in the bigger picture. Just all feels too much. And i keep getting dreams that my teeth are falling out and its my worst dream cause i know it is the most common dream that means youre stressed and the dream stresses me out more knowing how stressed i feel and i just feel like its all pety considering whats going on inthe world right now. Then im like i cant cope with small things what if lots of people around me start dying or for actual serious things to happen where someones dying infront of me and i didnt help them when i could 
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    hey Shaunie :)

i'm sorry you're going through this .. don't know what to suggest but just wanted to send hugs! <3

have you tried stress relievers? like I've heard lavender or chamomile is good for that, or those rescue remedy stuff, I used to find that somewhat helpful.. 
    I think it's a bpd thing taking on other peoples problems, I have trouble with that too.. 
    what I've found helpful is not to focus on the what if's … they may never happen, just focus on the now and stuff that is happening <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Shaunie

Sending huge hugs and support :heart: You did really well to open up to us, that's a great way to get things off your chest and mind and help to make things a little clearer. :heart:

I think @BubblesGoesBoo shared some lovely advice so I would like to echo what they said. Can you think of anything in particular you might like some support with, to help make things easier to cope with? We are here to help you :heart: