Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Rainbows of hope

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Hey everyone, 

Lots of people have been putting up pictures of rainbows in their windrows to help spread some hope during this difficult time. I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share pictures of rainbows to continue spreading some hope to everyone. 

If you have some time this weekend draw a rainbow and post it here or find a rainbow gif to post in this thread. Let's keep spreading hope 🌈

Stay strong everyone, remember we're all in this together <3 

Rainbow Pride GIF by itsallmine

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    My niece drew this for our window 🥺 breaks my heart not being able to see her 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    That's a lovely rainbow @Millie2787 <3

It's really hard not being able to see family at the moment. Keep taking things day by day, hopefully, this will all settle soon and you'll be able to see her very soon.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I went for a walk around my local area today and saw lots of rainbow!
    Also saw some community nurses which we gave a woop woop you are doing a great job, chant at.
    GreenTea said:
    I went for a walk around my local area today and saw lots of rainbow!
    Also saw some community nurses which we gave a woop woop you are doing a great job, chant at.

It's really nice seeing all the rainbows when you go for a walk. Here's one I saw yesterday :)

That's a nice rainbow! It's so lovely to see everyone Come together like this!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited April 2020
    There is one in a spoiler because it could trigger a seizure for anyone who suffers with epilepsy.

Post edited by Aife on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    The spoiler doesn't work kasa.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thank for putting it in a spoiler 😊💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    This is our window at the minute
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    I've fixed it for you @Kasa2103 thank you for sharing :) 
    GreenTea said:
    The spoiler doesn't work kasa.
    Oops. I did not even realise. Thanks.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Dandelion said:
    This is our window at the minute
    That is so lovely. 
    @Aife thank you for fixing it
    Aife said:
    I've fixed it for you @Kasa2103 thank you for sharing :) 
    Thank you. I did not even realise that it was not working.  :o