Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat tonight is on!

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
Hey all,

Just to flag, you will need to use chat via the join links tonight, and not the direct link to Chatwee. We are working on a fix for the direct link, but for tonight, head over to here and the join links will appear when chat is open.

Happy chatting :)

Ed
FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Oh my goodness thank you so much. Just noticed that it is working. Or at least on that link.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    The direct link has just worked for me guys so it may be up and running The Mix Group Chat
    if it doesn't still work then go through the group chats page :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Chat is having some technical issues guys! i can not see the messages displayed please bare with and i'll keep you posted x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Update, 

chat is unfortunately not on tonight folks as we are still experiencing difficulties x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Can those who are supposed to be in support circle be put in for next week then?
  • Options
    Chatwee can be such a penis at times of need just like this. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    I'll enquire :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Why does it have to break on us in crucial times? Couldn't it have done it any other day?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea Mike said somewhere on one of the Chat schedule (I think it’s the one that’s unpinned ) that they would be carried over to next week :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone :heart:

I'm going to be starting a thread shortly in replace of chat, if you want to join in, keep an eye out for it :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    It doe suck kasa i'm disappointed too but there will be another thread for users to post in like last night and i'll be there to support :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Thanks @Laine and @Stephanie Really struggling tonight  (again.) :(
  • Options
    NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Is there anyone around need to talk to someone really struggling tonight
  • Options
    You are not the only one who is struggling. Don't worry.
  • Options
    Stephanie is making a thread in replacement for tonight Natalie but you're also welcome to make your own about it if you wish we're here to listen x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    It broke again😆😆 how do I find it the chat thread to talk with people
  • Options

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    @NatalieMT here if you need me
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey all, massive apologies for the issues, we will be on it first thing to try and get it sorted for tomorrow. In the meantime, we have a support chat thread and a general chat thread running on the boards. 
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    @Ed_ what's happening to those signed up to support circle
  • Options
    NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    @GreenTea thank you really not in a good place, panic attacks, anxiety, flashbacks sorry for the delay you still here? 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea said:
    @Ed_ what's happening to those signed up to support circle
    As @Millie2787 and I mentioned @GreenTea places will be carried over to next week. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.