Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Support chat 31.03 Replacement thread.

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
Hey folks here's a replacement thread for support chat this evening as usual follow the guidelines and lets be kind. i'll be checking in :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you Laine.

I'm really struggling at the moment with my mental health. I feel so deflated and down and small things are causing me such stresss
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,807 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Feeling really scared about going to school tomorrow (again.) The bullying has continued and nobody even tries to do anything. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Thats understandable meggles especially with the current situation, 
    have you been able to talk to anyone you know? keep in touch with others? 

its important to make sure you're taking of yourself as the stress can get on top of you.

Is there anything or feelings you're struggling with most? x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    I can't cope. I don't even deserve all the love and kindness that people outside of school give to me although I appreciate it. I feel too scared to talk to anyone about it.
  • Options
    I have a doctor appointment tomorrow which will be helpful.
    I'm just struggling with dangerous routines like weighing myself multiple times a day,
    Turning to alcohol every evening etc
  • Options
    Did it not go very well today kasa? x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I think I'm gonna stick to general chat for a bit. Take care 
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Did it not go very well today kasa? x
    Not at all. I feel scared to go to school or to the canteen. There are never any teachers in the canteen. They can't be bothered.
  • Options
    You deserve any support you feel you need kasa <3 bullying is an awful activity and nobody needs it as well have something to give to the world x Is there anyone you feel you can talk to about it?

I imagine it would be tricky being more stuck at home @GreenTea as now you have more time on your hands? its positive you've managed to get a docs appointment i hope it goes well.
    Is there anything you can do that you find fun or distracting to do instead? 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Thank you. Way too scared to talk to anyone about it. 
  • Options
    just seen your message meggles no worries x

Hey @Millie2787 :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    😢😭😢😭 Sorry.
  • Options
    Am so stressed

How you doing @Laine
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Laine
    I'll come back later but might just make a thread
  • Options
    No need to be sorry kasa its tough!

I get its scary to talk to people about so its really positive you have managed to share on here.

We're all here for you x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Thank you 
  • Options
    I feel you @Millie2787

I'm not too bad, a bit stressed myself just getting by, i miss going shopping and out really but i'm looking at positives x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I honestly feel you college decided today to tell us that on the days we should of had our exams were going to be sitting mock versions of that unit that will obvs go towards the grades teachers decide for us , and the amount of work I have right now is ridiculous and to top it off have such an embarrassing problem at the moment 🥺
  • Options
    I feel you with college @Millie2787 we will likely go off predicted grades now which means my maths is a no go.

The positive is now with all of this i'm staying on for an access course so can hopefully re do it.

i get you with the workload but if you need any help understanding stuff i may be able to give it a read x

if you don't want to share the problem you can message me if you want to :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    @Laine @Millie2787
    Good luck with all this exam issue. I'm sorry it's gone to shit but I hope you both get the grades you wantex
  • Options
    @laine and @GreenTea super hard to now try and factor into my day revsion aswell ... being a carer ain’t easy as being at home all the time now means that I’m doing more caring than I was when I was at college 

Oirs were meant to be a mix of predicted grades and teachers decision etc in past mock papers and class work but nope now they decided to add exam in at home which is unfair when I know there will be people who use the Internet 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Omg @Laine I'm have the same problem with maths!!!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    See if I was in chat I probs would of said about the problem but seeing as this stays on the boards I think not 🤣🤣
  • Options
    I sucked at maths but got there in the end! You can do it!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    I'm revising for maths still because they said we have the option to take the exam later so might as well have a shot at it 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Really scared about tomorrow. I might look excited to do pranks on the general chat thread but anxiety is building up in reality. 
  • Options
    I think they said we have same choice to resit @MountainPeak which is handy it did worry me!
     ah of course @Millie2787 that must be hard trying to balance it x

Sending loads of hugs Kasa we're all here <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Thank you. I felt like walking out earlier.