Home Health & Wellbeing
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated forum.

Adhd and depression

SassieSassie Posts: 4 Newbie
I'm millie and 17.i have adhd and very depressed, I have cahms and on meds.anyone else on meds?

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 8,148 Boards Champion
    edited March 9
    Hey. Welcome <3 
    Im on an anti depressant. Do you think they're helping? I hope youre okay. Here if wanna talk more about how you're feeling
    Stop imagining fake scenarios and hurting your own feelings 
    Sassie
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 367 Rampant Poster
    Welcome to the boards Millie :heart: We are always here if ever you would like to speak about how you're feeling! 
    Sassie
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 239 Moderator
    Hey @Sassie

Welcome to the boards! 
    Sassie
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 615 Super Moderator
    Hey @Sassie

Welcome to the community, it's really positive that you are reaching out for support. 

Is the medication helping you? 

We're here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• SassieSassie Posts: 4 Newbie
    I don't know how to use this site
    V
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 8,148 Boards Champion
    Sassie said:
    I don't know how to use this site
    V
    It can take a while to get use to! Well done for finding your thread again lol i even couldnt do that at the start. Let us know what parts need help with here or theres a help desk. And post here if youre seeking some supoort and we will listen to you! <3
    Stop imagining fake scenarios and hurting your own feelings 
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 239 Moderator
    Hi @Sassie

It took me a bit of time to find my way around the boards. If you haven't looked there already, the Help Desk section has some useful information on how to use the boards and little tips and tricks. Feel free to ask if you need help with anything  :)