Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Adhd and depression

SassieSassie Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
I'm millie and 17.i have adhd and very depressed, I have cahms and on meds.anyone else on meds?
Schizophrenic

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited March 2020
    Hey. Welcome <3 
    Im on an anti depressant. Do you think they're helping? I hope youre okay. Here if wanna talk more about how you're feeling
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the boards Millie :heart: We are always here if ever you would like to speak about how you're feeling! 
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Sassie

Welcome to the boards! 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @Sassie

Welcome to the community, it's really positive that you are reaching out for support. 

Is the medication helping you? 

We're here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    I don't know how to use this site
    V
    Schizophrenic
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sassie said:
    I don't know how to use this site
    V
    It can take a while to get use to! Well done for finding your thread again lol i even couldnt do that at the start. Let us know what parts need help with here or theres a help desk. And post here if youre seeking some supoort and we will listen to you! <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @Sassie

It took me a bit of time to find my way around the boards. If you haven't looked there already, the Help Desk section has some useful information on how to use the boards and little tips and tricks. Feel free to ask if you need help with anything  :)