Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleep

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
Wat r the reasons for sleep for mental health. I no someone with a blog, is it alright to paste stuff here from it
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Wats manic episodes
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    You're welcome to share something from another blog if it's already public. :) 

ellie2000 said:
    Wats manic episodes
    Other people here will probably be able to define this better than me, but manic episodes are usually part of bipolar disorder. They make you feel like you're buzzed and super focused, having lots of ideas and impulses, making you feel on top of the world and like you don't even need much sleep. Another symptom is racing thoughts, like your mind is going at 5x speed.

Why do you ask @ellie2000?

And sleep has a lot of benefits to mental health. Good sleep helps your memory, helps you feel physically well rested and energised which in turn helps your mental health. Not getting enough sleep consistently can really make you feel rubbish and have a big knock-on effect.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Sometimes I do stuff which had the police doin a visit, y do they visit. Y don't ppl come up to me n ask how I'm doing, instead of sending the police round
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I can't find ppl to talk to in person
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Tips on making friends?
    Crazy mad insane