Home Travel & Free Time
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated forum.

Favourite destinations

mags98mags98 Posts: 239 Moderator
edited December 2019 in Travel & Free Time
What are your favourite destinations? And why? (if you have a reason)

Whether it's a city or country in the UK or abroad
Tagged:

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,091 I eat threads for breakfast
    Malaga, Spain - for the tapas and the booze
    St Lucía - for the sun, beaches and the cocktails
    Southern France for the laid back lifestyle, wine and rivers.
    Arizona - for the desert and the outrageousness of America - big trucks, big guns, big ribs
    Scottish Highlands because it’s probably the most beautiful place on the planet
    Mike
  • RileyRiley Posts: 482 Super Moderator
    I don't go on many holidays but I've always loved Brighton! I lived there for a year a while ago and it's a great place to live or to visit. There's a lot of stuff worth checking out like the shops, the pier and especially all the lovely food. :yum:
    Jade09
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,497 Ultimate Poster
    Aberdream! :) its my fav place as my recovery buddies are from there and its a lovely city, the dream is to move there :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 174 Moderator
    @Riley I'm moving to Brighton in summer with my best friend and I'm beyond excited. I've always loved visiting there :)

My favourite holiday destination is probably Iceland - it was beautiful in the summer but I'm still really keen to go back in winter and see the Northern Lights!
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster
    Mexico! The resort was beautiful
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 2,651 Mega Poster
    Dubai looks so amazing!

Looking and applying for jobs out there at the moment