Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Favourite destinations

mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What are your favourite destinations? And why? (if you have a reason)

Whether it's a city or country in the UK or abroad
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Malaga, Spain - for the tapas and the booze
    St Lucía - for the sun, beaches and the cocktails
    Southern France for the laid back lifestyle, wine and rivers.
    Arizona - for the desert and the outrageousness of America - big trucks, big guns, big ribs
    Scottish Highlands because it’s probably the most beautiful place on the planet
    Weekender Offender 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I don't go on many holidays but I've always loved Brighton! I lived there for a year a while ago and it's a great place to live or to visit. There's a lot of stuff worth checking out like the shops, the pier and especially all the lovely food. :yum:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Aberdream! :) its my fav place as my recovery buddies are from there and its a lovely city, the dream is to move there :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    @Riley I'm moving to Brighton in summer with my best friend and I'm beyond excited. I've always loved visiting there :)

My favourite holiday destination is probably Iceland - it was beautiful in the summer but I'm still really keen to go back in winter and see the Northern Lights!
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Mexico! The resort was beautiful
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dubai looks so amazing!

Looking and applying for jobs out there at the moment
  • carlysheldoncarlysheldon Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    Spain, Italy. Love the weather and their lifestyle. 
    Unfortunately, I haven't been outside of Europe yet.