Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

1-2-1 chat

Has anyone else had problems starting the online chat? I’ve tried on different devices and have only got though once. It brings up the chat box but doesn’t do anything so feels Moreno like a glitch than a queue

thanks
Mike

Comments

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 141 The Mix convert
    I had one last week and it was fine on my ipad though not sure about other divices x did u try from 4-11 pm?
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️

Mike
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,985 Staff Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hiya @AngrySocialDolphin, and welcome to the community. :)

Unfortunately our 1-2-1 services had to close very last minute on Thursday, and we weren't able to announce it on our social media channels like we usually would. It was quite a unique situation and, usually, if The Mix needs to close any services you'll see an update on Twitter.

Everything is back to normal now and the 1-2-1 services are open 4pm-11pm. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.