You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you talk to your parents/ family about your online life?

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,482 Community Managers
edited November 8 in Represent Young People

Do you talk to parents or family about your online life? 

If so, who do you talk to and about what? 

If not, what is stopping you from talking to family/ parents? 

---
Opportunity!

We have an opportunity for people aged 13-18 to be involved in helping shape a digital families tool kit. The Mix are working with Facebook, Instagram and Parent Zone to develop a programme which gives families the tools to have meaningful conversations about their online lives and how to stay safe online. 

We are looking for about 8 young people to come to a workshop in Islington, London (All travel expenses paid etc). If this sounds like something your interested in, drop us a PM and @Italia will be in touch with details. 

*We will need parental/ carer consent for those who are under 18. 

--- 

In the meantime, tell us about the chats you have with your family below! 

Do you talk to your parents/ family about your online life? 6 votes

Yes I talk to my parents / family about stuff happening online all the time
0% 0 votes
I talk to my parents / family about some things
66% 4 votes
Nope, I never talk to my family / parents about what I do online.
33% 2 votes
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.