Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Group Chat Tonight (14/10/2019)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Tonight's chat sessions won't be running due to some changes in staff availability, meaning we can't support our volunteers adequately while they're on-shift.  Things will return to normal tomorrow for the remainder of the week. Sorry about this folks. 

If you'd like to get some support this evening, you can call our helpline on 0808 808 4994 and use our one-to-one chats which are open until 11pm tonight. You can find out more here

Crisis Messenger is also available this evening 24/7. You can text THEMIX to 85258.

Our discussion boards are also open this evening  

Italia & the team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,783 Master Poster
    Does that mean you want me to make another general chat thread? Don't mind doing it but I won't be online until about 9pm depending on how early we decide to get dinner.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Kasa2103

There will be a general chat thread tonight :) Our wonderful boards mods are on it! Drop in when you can. 

Thanks
    Italia & The Team! 
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,783 Master Poster
    The Mix said:
    Hey @Kasa2103

There will be a general chat thread tonight :) Our wonderful boards mods are on it! Drop in when you can. 

Thanks
    Italia & The Team! 
    Has it been made or is that your way of asking me to do it? Thank you for letting me know that there will be a mod though. Makes the board threads feel like chat.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited October 2019
    Hey Everyone!

The general chat thread is now live, you can find it through this link- https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3595432/general-chat-thread-monday-14th-october#latest

Jade x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.