Homeโ€บ Group Chat Announcements
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated forum.

Chat

LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster
It's not showing to enter chat. HELP!

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! โค๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽค South EastPosts: 3,153 Ultimate Poster
    Lubna said:
    It's not showing to enter chat. HELP!
    I will pm you a link that should work. :) Don't worry.ย 
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.ย  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees.ย So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself.ย Don't change for anyone.
    MikeLubna
  • MikeMike Unapologetic dork LondonPosts: 2,330 Staff Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Glad to see you got in in the end @Lubna. :) And thanks for your help @Kasa2103.

You weren't the only one to mention this last night so it looks like something was up. We'll have a look into it but, as we've mentioned before, it's one of those things we can never seem to find the cause of (frustratingly!). :confused:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

LubnaDurhamjaide
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! โค๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽค South EastPosts: 3,153 Ultimate Poster
    Mike said:
    Glad to see you got in in the end @Lubna. :) And thanks for your help @Kasa2103.

You weren't the only one to mention this last night so it looks like something was up. We'll have a look into it but, as we've mentioned before, it's one of those things we can never seem to find the cause of (frustratingly!). :confused:
    No problem. Here is the link:ย https://client.chatwee.com/v2/popout/599c194bbd616d8b43891808 Hopefully that should work for you tonight.ย 
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.ย  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees.ย So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself.ย Don't change for anyone.