Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Chat

LubnaLubna Posts: 202 The Mix convert
It's not showing to enter chat. HELP!

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 1,940 Postholic
    Lubna said:
    It's not showing to enter chat. HELP!
    I will pm you a link that should work. :) Don't worry. 
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    MikeLubna
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,713 Staff Moderator
    edited October 10
    Glad to see you got in in the end @Lubna. :) And thanks for your help @Kasa2103.

You weren't the only one to mention this last night so it looks like something was up. We'll have a look into it but, as we've mentioned before, it's one of those things we can never seem to find the cause of (frustratingly!). :confused:
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
    LubnaDurhamjaide
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 1,940 Postholic
    Mike said:
    Glad to see you got in in the end @Lubna. :) And thanks for your help @Kasa2103.

You weren't the only one to mention this last night so it looks like something was up. We'll have a look into it but, as we've mentioned before, it's one of those things we can never seem to find the cause of (frustratingly!). :confused:
    No problem. Here is the link: https://client.chatwee.com/v2/popout/599c194bbd616d8b43891808 Hopefully that should work for you tonight. 
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior.