Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

It's October 3rd!

AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
Hey everyone,

Happy Mean girls day! 

I thought I'd create a thread so we can celebrate October 3rd and share all of our favourite mean girl quotes! 

Comment below your favourite quotes from the movie! :) 

mean girls october 3rd GIF
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 485 Super Moderator
    Was just about to do this, just saved the picture to my phone and everything lol 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 32 Cool Newbie
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,188 The Mix Elder
    edited October 2019
    Lol i have too many fav quote. 

But this my fav
    Everytime my sister like orders something while me and my sister wait for her to come back when we eat out. We say this.... nearly everytime 😂 we try to make others hear lol. We are sad lol

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Aww haa @Stephanie great minds! What's your favourite quote?  

This one is my favourite!

are fun mean girls GIF
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 485 Super Moderator

Sorry posting a day late. But this ^^^ 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    Kasa2103
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,436 Mega Poster
    Bit late to the celebration but mean girls is a great film. Here is my favourite quote:

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can't help it that I'm popular.

And another one is:

On Wednesdays we wear pink!

But isn't everyday a pink day?
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,436 Mega Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Lol i have too many fav quote. 

But this my fav
    Everytime my sister like orders something while me and my sister wait for her to come back when we eat out. We say this.... nearly everytime 😂 we try to make others hear lol. We are sad lol

Basically what I am told all the time at school.
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Thanks for sharing all of your favourite quotes everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed Mean Girls day! I spent the evening watching the movie :)