Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

What Has Made You Go Awww Today?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,339 The Mix Elder
I believe that everyone should have at least 1 moment in their day when they go awww. I am wondering what has happened today that has made you go awwww.
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
AifeKathleen07Butterfly23

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,339 The Mix Elder
    For me it was these things:

1. A girl from school giving me a massive hug when I arrived at the performing arts course.

2. A 6 year old was giving me a cuddle basically for hours on end.

3. She said that she wants to be with me forever (how on earth did she know I am a lesbian! 😂)

4. The fact that I chased some 6 year olds around the room.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Butterfly23
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    I found this cute puppy photo on Pintrest yesterday! 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Butterfly23
    Aife said:
    I found this cute puppy photo on Pintrest yesterday! 

Awwww <3
    Butterfly23
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    A gift from a friend :) well it made me cry actually haha but it's cute :lol:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,282 An Original Mixlorian
    Went round my sisters and she picked her friends dog to look after - he was a Staffie. Never been keen on Staffies tbh probs cause of bad rep. But he had a cute personality 
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Butterfly23
    Today the same 6 year old that I mentioned yesterday wouldn't stop holding onto me the entire course. The only time we were separated was when she went to the toilet, when she had her singing lesson with the younger kids and when we had different roles. It was even cuter that she decided to sit on my lap. Oh and her tooth fell out today. 

And after the course I saw a super cute dog on the way to the car. 
    Butterfly23
    Yesterday these things made me go aww:

1. When I was upset a 6 year old came looking for me.

2. When I was hiding due to feeling overwhelmed the other older girls made sure I was OK before they went and got an adult.

3. The singing teacher from the performing arts course gave me a new nickname. 

4. There were two 6 year olds that said that they love me.

5. A 6 year old decided to jump onto me and cling onto my foot.
    Butterfly23
    I found these sweet quotes on 7Cups.
    Butterfly23
    My best friend got engaged! 😁😁 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Butterfly23
    My best friend got engaged! 😁😁 
    Congratulations 
    Butterfly23
    I found a video of me recreating the Pampers advert (the premature baby one.) I used the baby Snapchat filter. It was adorable to watch but also weird 
    Butterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    My new baby Lizard, had a bath and once he was out he began to rub his belly against the floor of his tank and shake his feet to dry them! Thought it was sooooo cute haha 
    Aife
    My new baby Lizard, had a bath and once he was out he began to rub his belly against the floor of his tank and shake his feet to dry them! Thought it was sooooo cute haha 
    That is definitely soooooooo cute. Aife would find that adorable. In fact tagging @Aife
    AifeButterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Omgg this is soo cute! I love baby animals! You know me too well @Kasa2103!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Butterfly23
    Aife said:
    Omgg this is soo cute! I love baby animals! You know me too well @Kasa2103!
    ;)
    Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,282 An Original Mixlorian
    Not today but the other day. My sister is hating her job right now. She came home from work and said "no matter how bad my day is, I know I'll always have you" and it was the cutest. 
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Butterfly23
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,118 Supreme Poster
    So my friend brought me this coffee chocolate in m&s and I opened it to try a small amount because I was interested in what it was.. and it had AM and PM on it 😂 just thought it was cute (haven't eaten it now as it's too cute)

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23
    Went out with some friends in March and I found this photo of one of the cats we saw. 
    Butterfly23
  • RileyRiley Posts: 606 Super Moderator
    Getting woken up today by my dog Kipper jumping on the bed to give me a cuddle. Hard to be mad at him when he's just so sweet. :love:
    Butterfly23
    Gave my cat a belly and shoulder rub. She absolutely loved it and purred the entire time. It calmed me down too.
    Butterfly23
    J got us matching Teddy's, hers is called A (after me) and mines is called J (after her) how cute is she? 💞 

Butterfly23
    Friends have been checking in on me today with it being first day back and it's really cute.

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23
    Teddy love head massages. He can be asking to play and be really hyper but to calm him down when I can't be bother I massages his face and then his whole body goes floppy and he starts making snoring relaxed noises even tho he's a wake and his head and eyes will fall and it's the cutest thing!!!!!!  😭😭 <3 and then when I stop he slowly opens his eyes and then taps his paws on me until I do it again 😂
    Butterfly23
    When we were saying bye to J at the airport, my dad had tears in his eyes, not sure who's gonna miss her more 😂😂 
    Butterfly23
    I saw this cute dog on the tube on Friday! <3
    Butterfly23Jade09
    Housemates parents made us cake. Every Sunday they bring us homemade cake!

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23Jade09
    Earlier I was at home on the sofa. My cat jumps on too. She climbs onto me and sits on my boobs. And she gave me a little kitty kiss. Usually she would try and bite me.
    Jade09

The feels 💜💜😭😭😭

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23Millie2787
    Just got home from school and my cat realised that I was feeling sad so she jumped onto me for a cuddle and to rub her scent on my phone. 
    Jade09