Home› Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Funny Gif's

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
If anyone has any funny gif's to share with everyone, here is the space to put them. I even have a few myself as well. There are some rules though:

1. Limit the swearing.

2. No naked stuff.

3. Keep it something you wouldn't mind your older telltale sister or brother viewing.

4. Keep it in the guidelines.

5. GIF's. Not memes. 

6. Have fun!
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    Rule 7: Minions are encouraged even if they don't have clothes on. Naked humans are a no no.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    edited July 2019

Here is an example of something that is allowed.

Even butt prints from Minions are allowed as they are Minions and not humans. 😂😂
    Salix_alba_2019
  • Spook98Spook98 UKPosts: 262 The Mix Regular
    I'm only here for Scooby Doo gifs :p

Bloody love Scooby Doo XD
  • Spook98Spook98 UKPosts: 262 The Mix Regular
    Also hey all. 

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 736 Incredible Poster

I found this a while back and it's sooo strange. I wasn't sure how to do the hide function 😅

If anyone knows how, halp!