Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny Gif's

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
If anyone has any funny gif's to share with everyone, here is the space to put them. I even have a few myself as well. There are some rules though:

1. Limit the swearing.

2. No naked stuff.

3. Keep it something you wouldn't mind your older telltale sister or brother viewing.

4. Keep it in the guidelines.

5. GIF's. Not memes. 

6. Have fun!
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Rule 7: Minions are encouraged even if they don't have clothes on. Naked humans are a no no.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited July 2019

Here is an example of something that is allowed.

Even butt prints from Minions are allowed as they are Minions and not humans. 😂😂
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm only here for Scooby Doo gifs :p

Bloody love Scooby Doo XD
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Also hey all. 

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

I found this a while back and it's sooo strange. I wasn't sure how to do the hide function 😅

If anyone knows how, halp!