Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

What colour should I choose?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,477 Fanatical Poster
Tomorrow  (22nd July) I am getting my braces on and I need to choose a colour for the part that you get to choose a colour for. I am going to post some options that I have thought of.

Any other ideas commented would be appreciated. If any idea is voted for an equal number of times I will have to use wheel decide. 

Please don't judge me for my colour ideas.

What colour should I choose? 5 votes

Red
0%
Orange
0%
Green
0%
Light Blue
0%
Dark Blue
20%
Shaunie 1 vote
Purple
20%
Salix_alba_2019 1 vote
Lilac
40%
AifeLaine 2 votes
Pink
20%
davcr0ck 1 vote
Silver
0%
So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,477 Fanatical Poster
    UPDATE:

I currently have silver as that is what all the patients my orthodontist have get at first but I can earn colours with good oral hygiene. At the next visit I will choose lilac.
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
  • Han93Han93 EnglandPosts: 88 Miniposter
    Good choice!
    Kasa2103
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,856 Staff Moderator
    Lilac
    Great colour choice @Kasa2103! Hope you can get your colour soon :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,477 Fanatical Poster
    Aife said:
    Great colour choice @Kasa2103! Hope you can get your colour soon :) 
    Thanks. I am getting it on 19th August as long as everything goes well.
    Update:

Sadly the orthodontist ran out of lilac but I got pink instead. At my next appointment they will hopefully have more lilac in stock. If not I will just get blue.
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,856 Staff Moderator
    Lilac
    Pink is a lovely colour! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kasa2103