Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Meh day 😴☹️

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 789 Incredible Poster
edited July 11 in Health & Wellbeing
Hello 👋 

Had to do a post cause not sure what to do with myself at the moment, I’m exhausted I feel like because I’ve been trying so hard to keep structure now I’ve finished college and keeping myself distracted 12/7, keeping my mood “stable” I’ve just blown out. 

I don't even feel anything apart from flat, quite agitated as well 😕 not really trying today, not really looking after myself which I know isn’t helping but it’s all I can do at the moment.

Supposed to be receiving a letter from my CPN next week who I haven’t met yet to book an appointment I think and it’s taking so long and it’s so tiring ☹️

Anyway i I hope you are all okay x

Spook98davcr0ck

Comments

• Spook98Spook98 UKPosts: 221 The Mix convert
    Often feel similar, like I'm either depressed or feel dead, never seem to feel particularly good. It's not a nice thing and I'm sorry you're feelin that way. That agitated feeling is shit aswell, any people you can have a chat with to pass the time?
    Butterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 789 Incredible Poster
    @Spook98

Thank you and not really no 
    edited July 11
    That's unfortunate, good that you're posting on the forums though and not being entirely in your own head. For the particular feeling of agitation I enjoy putting on some boxing gloves and punching a wall :D not sure if that appeals to you
    Butterfly23
    @Spook98

Thats a good suggestion but don’t have any boxing gloves unfortunately 
    probably for the best, lost the deposit on my flat because I took all the paint of the wall 
    Butterfly23
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Incredible Poster South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 726 Incredible Poster
    hey @Butterfly23

long time since we last spoke  :)  

i get where you and @Spook98 are coming from about ever feeling depressed or dead, for me its stress and anxious or dead, (currently its been dead for weeks but i just keep plodding alone) 

we all have are meh days, have you thought about curling up into a ball with a blanket and just watching a movie or two with some snacks, 

hope you feel better soon,
    sending double the love and hugs you sent me recently 
    🤗🤗🤗 <3 <3 <3
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Hey @davcr0ck

All I’ve done for the past 4 days in curl up in a ball but I have no energy to do anything else 😔

thank you you for the support and hugs right back at ya x
    davcr0ckSpook98
    That really sucks, small things if you feel able, and progress from there. Making the bed is a good one, even if you get right back in, you'll atleast be a bit more comfortable.
    davcr0ckButterfly23
    Thats true thank you @Spook98