Homeā€ŗ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meh day šŸ˜“ā˜¹ļø

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
edited July 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
Hello šŸ‘‹Ā 

Had to do a post cause not sure what to do with myself at the moment, Iā€™m exhausted I feel like because Iā€™ve been trying so hard to keep structure now Iā€™ve finished college and keeping myself distracted 12/7, keeping my mood ā€œstableā€ Iā€™ve just blown out.Ā 

I don't even feel anything apart from flat, quite agitated as well šŸ˜• not really trying today, not really looking after myself which I know isnā€™t helping but itā€™s all I can do at the moment.

Supposed to be receiving a letter from my CPN next week who I havenā€™t met yet to book an appointment I think and itā€™s taking so long and itā€™s so tiring ā˜¹ļø

Anyway i I hope you are all okay x

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Often feel similar, like I'm either depressed or feel dead, never seem to feel particularly good. It's not a nice thing and I'm sorry you're feelin that way. That agitated feeling is shit aswell, any people you can have a chat with to pass the time?
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @Spook98

Thank you and not really noĀ 
    edited July 2019
    That's unfortunate, good that you're posting on the forums though and not being entirely in your own head. For the particular feeling of agitation I enjoy putting on some boxing gloves and punching a wall :D not sure if that appeals to you
    @Spook98

Thats a good suggestion but donā€™t have any boxing gloves unfortunatelyĀ 
    probably for the best, lost the deposit on my flat because I took all the paint of the wallĀ 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    hey @Butterfly23

long time since we last spokeĀ  :)Ā Ā 

i get where you and @Spook98 are coming from about ever feeling depressed or dead, for me its stress and anxious or dead, (currently its been dead for weeks but i just keep plodding alone)Ā 

we all have are meh days, have you thought about curling up into a ball with a blanket and just watching a movie or two with some snacks,Ā 

hope you feel better soon,
    sending double the love and hugs you sent me recentlyĀ 
    šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤— <3<3<3
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpĀ 
    Hey @davcr0ck

All Iā€™ve done for the past 4 days in curl up in a ball but I have no energy to do anything else šŸ˜”

thank you you for the support and hugs right back at ya x
    That really sucks, small things if you feel able, and progress from there. Making the bed is a good one, even if you get right back in, you'll atleast be a bit more comfortable.
    Thats true thank you @Spook98