Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

chatwee not working?

KatPlumKatPlum Posts: 10 Confirmed not a robot
i tried to join the chat today, and it kept saying "504 error". i tried everything i could think of, refreshing, unplugging my home router... i'm not sure what's going on.

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,312 Boards Champion
    Hey Kat :)

Chatwee has experienced some tech difficulties tonight, its not from the mixes end or yours so don't panic, 
    chat had to be cancelled in the end but keep an eye out for if its running tomorrow xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,571 Staff Team
    Hey @KatPlum

I'm sorry you weren't able to join chat last night. There were some technical issues but everything seems to be up and running tonight which is good news!

Keep an eye out for our chat announcements over in this section of the forum. This is where we'll post about our chats for the evenings and any tech issues.

- Aife

We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.