Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

chatwee not working?

KatPlumKatPlum Posts: 10 Settling in
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
i tried to join the chat today, and it kept saying "504 error". i tried everything i could think of, refreshing, unplugging my home router... i'm not sure what's going on.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey Kat :)

Chatwee has experienced some tech difficulties tonight, its not from the mixes end or yours so don't panic, 
    chat had to be cancelled in the end but keep an eye out for if its running tomorrow xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @KatPlum

I'm sorry you weren't able to join chat last night. There were some technical issues but everything seems to be up and running tonight which is good news!

Keep an eye out for our chat announcements over in this section of the forum. This is where we'll post about our chats for the evenings and any tech issues.

- Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.