Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Action For happiness ~ Joyful June

Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,085 Mega Poster
As promised here’s the Action for Happiness Calendar for July 💜

I’ll start :
Looking for something good each day - Today is my sisters Gender reveal and I’m so excited for that ! 
You have a purpose.
Shaunie

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,724 The Mix Elder
    Whats good today - the weather
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    Millie2787
    Reframe a worry and try to find a positive way to response. -
    im worried i will fail my PEP training. 
    Reframe- have tried as best as could & if failed they stay with you until pass anyway
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,085 Mega Poster
    Do things to bring joy to others ~ Overcome my anxiety and ED to go out for a meal last night for my sisters fiancé birthday.

Reframe a worry ~ Worry : Scared about the blood test today what if it shows up something that’s my ED habits have affected.
    reframe : If it does it will be something that can be easily fixed with medication
    You have a purpose.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,085 Mega Poster
    Do Something today you know will bring Joy - I’m going to carry on finishing my visuals and do some colouring 
    You have a purpose.
    22nd - watch soemthing funny

This country. Always makes me laugh because it literally reminds me of where i live. But the actors are just funny too

https://youtu.be/NjIBZIz0qiY