Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Which version of Thank You For The Music sounds better?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,722 Master Poster
I have made 2 versions of Thank You For The Music (which is an awesome ABBA song if you didn't already know.) I am making this poll to find out which one everyone prefers. So here are the 2 choices:

1. Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.

2. Thank you for the opportunity. The things I've learnt. Thanks for all the help you've been giving. Who can learn without it? I'm asking your honesty. What would The Mix be? Without these chats or help what are we? So I say thank you for the chat and everyone for being hereeeeeee.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Which version of Thank You For The Music sounds better? 4 votes

Thank You For The Mods- 1st version
100%
BubblesGoesBooAifeLaineKatPlum 4 votes
Thank You For The Opportunity- 2nd version
0%

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thank You For The Mods- 1st version
    They're both good but love the first one :) <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    @Kasa2103 - this is such a difficult choice! Am I allowed to vote for both? 
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,722 Master Poster
    @Kasa2103 - this is such a difficult choice! Am I allowed to vote for both? 
    Feel free.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous