Which version of Thank You For The Music sounds better?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 The future Meryl StreepUnited KingdomPosts: 818 Incredible Poster
I have made 2 versions of Thank You For The Music (which is an awesome ABBA song if you didn't already know.) I am making this poll to find out which one everyone prefers. So here are the 2 choices:

1. Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.

2. Thank you for the opportunity. The things I've learnt. Thanks for all the help you've been giving. Who can learn without it? I'm asking your honesty. What would The Mix be? Without these chats or help what are we? So I say thank you for the chat and everyone for being hereeeeeee.

Which version of Thank You For The Music sounds better? 3 votes

Thank You For The Mods- 1st version
100%
BubblesGoesBooAifeLaine 3 votes
Thank You For The Opportunity- 2nd version
0%
Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,144 Mega Poster
    Thank You For The Mods- 1st version
    They're both good but love the first one :) <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • htwohig2412htwohig2412 Posts: 95 Miniposter
    @Kasa2103 - this is such a difficult choice! Am I allowed to vote for both? 
    "I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
    Cast Away

kathleen0172Aife
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 The future Meryl Streep United KingdomPosts: 818 Incredible Poster
    @Kasa2103 - this is such a difficult choice! Am I allowed to vote for both? 
    Feel free.
    Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.