Home Anything Goes
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Leaving as a Moderator

RhysRhys Posts: 280 The Mix Regular
Hey everyone, Id just like to say a big thankyou to @Aife @Mike @Ed_ @Italia for all the help over the years and helping me do something I truely enjoyed.

To the community, I'd like to say your all amazing people, and I hope you find the support here you need.

Thank you everyone. 
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
Kathleen07The MixAidanAifeMillie2787ItaliaLucy307LaineShaunieMiketkdog

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,935 Extreme Poster
    Aww, sad to see you leaving dude <3

I haven't seen a lot of you during my time on here (lol), but it looks like you've been an awesome presence.

I'm wishing you all the best, take care <3
    AidanRhys
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,629 Boards Champion
    Thank you Rhys for being there for us over the last few years, and I wish you the very best for the future!

Seem like you've been here forever, take care of yourself!
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Rhys
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,911 Community Manager
    It's going to be weird without you here, @Rhys! Take care man, and feel free to say hey if you're passing by in the future. :) Thanks for everything you've done.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Rhys
  • RhysRhys Posts: 280 The Mix Regular
    Thanks people for the kind words. 

@Aidan Yeah, already 3 years or so, but recently had to take a lot of time away for health and trying to get things in my life sorted.

@Mike Haha, yeah, but I'm sure you'll get used to it!

Ill make sure to say hey if/when I pass by, for now, I'm focusing on planning to move next year hopefully :smiley:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    davcr0ckKathleen07