Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Leaving as a Moderator

RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
Hey everyone, Id just like to say a big thankyou to @Aife @Mike @Ed_ @Italia for all the help over the years and helping me do something I truely enjoyed.

To the community, I'd like to say your all amazing people, and I hope you find the support here you need.

Thank you everyone. 
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aww, sad to see you leaving dude <3

I haven't seen a lot of you during my time on here (lol), but it looks like you've been an awesome presence.

I'm wishing you all the best, take care <3
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    It's going to be weird without you here, @Rhys! Take care man, and feel free to say hey if you're passing by in the future. :) Thanks for everything you've done.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Thanks people for the kind words. 

@Aidan Yeah, already 3 years or so, but recently had to take a lot of time away for health and trying to get things in my life sorted.

@Mike Haha, yeah, but I'm sure you'll get used to it!

Ill make sure to say hey if/when I pass by, for now, I'm focusing on planning to move next year hopefully :smiley:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch