Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekly challenge #85

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Image result for quiz

Hey everyone,

This week's weekly challenge is a random quiz! 

You can ask any random questions throughout this challenge. Here's a Harry Potter question to kick off the quiz:

Where did J.K Rowling write the final chapters of Harry Potter? (1 point for guessing the town, and 1 point for guessing the exact location). 

If you have any ideas of things we can do for the next weekly challenge head over to this thread to share your ideas. 

- Aife

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Weekly challenge #85 3 votes

Drawing challenge
33% 1 vote
Short poem challenge
66% 2 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

There's still time to take part in this challenge. The question is a bit difficult so I'll give you a hint. She wrote the final chapters somewhere in Scotland. Can you guess which city? 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited March 2019
    Edinburgh?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Yep that's correct @BubblesGoesBoo! She spend some time at the Balmoral Hotel writing it. She did an interview with Oprah in the same hotel which I watched the other day! That's where I got my question inspiration from!

Would you like to ask the next one?

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Kinda a hard one but What house number do the Simpson's live at? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''