We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Weekly challenge #79

AifeAife Posts: 1,460 Moderator
Related image

Hey everyone,

It's time for another weekly challenge! This week's challenge is the goals challenge!

Set yourself one goal that you want to achieve this year and one goal that you want to achieve this week during this challenge. Have a think about what can help you achieve these goals and share them with us below :) 

I hope you have fun taking part in this week's challenge. 

If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea or writing something for the newsletter let us know over on this form.

- Aife

Weekly challenge #79 4 votes

January photo challenge
75% 3 votes
Post a fact a day challenge
25% 1 vote

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,130 Fanatical Poster
    My goal for this week is to try Postive self talk during my 2 exams on Thursday that I learnt with my CAMHS worker today 
    You have a purpose.
    Aife
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,038 Mega Poster
    edited January 7
     I got my stitches out today, its the first time in months ive been stitch free so my goal for this week is to stay stitch free :) 
    I think I can achieve this by using my distraction techniques and riding out my emotions, they say it takes 21 days to break a habit, so im hoping once the 21 days are up it will become easier :)  

one goal I want to achieve this year is to come off one of my meds so I can start driving again :)

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Aife
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,483 Ultimate Poster
    edited January 9
    BY the end of This year I want to not be working at primark. Cause hopefully that would mean it’s because I’ve found something to do with my life.

This week I want to look into apperterships
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
    Aife
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,483 Ultimate Poster
    edited January 11
    I did look into apperencships and couldn’t find any.

And one of my other goals for this week was to get on top of all my washing which I nearly i have. I’ve done three washes so far, one for all my bed stuff, then a dark wash, then a white wash and now I just need to do another dark wash lol. My room is looking a lot more cleaner and less like I have a masssiveee pile of dirty clothes in the corner lolll

(also think you should do a photo challenge every month)

Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
    Aife
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,460 Moderator
    Thanks for taking part in this challenge everyone! It's so nice to hear about your goals for the year and some of the one's you set yourself last week. I hope all manage to achieve your goals - don't give up :) 

I'll be posting the next weekly challenge shortly. Having a monthly photo challenge sounds like a really great idea @Shaunie - those challenge are so much fun. Perhaps we can start doing them from next month :)