Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Online "dating" for teens

Almist04Almist04 Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
This is kind of embarrising, since I already posted 3 times without anyone else posting XD. It makes me feel like im an attention hog.
Ill get straight to the point. I know ( at least in the US ) it is illegal for a youth online dating site to exist, due to fear of pedifiles. Problem is I have no way of having contact with anyone my age exept the internet. What im asking is if there is any way to date online for teens that is accually serious, What I mean by that is, ive been to online teen chat rooms.  There is a lot of sex talk, but no real relationships are accually possible. Anyway any help is much appreciated. In the meantime, I am just gonna go on teen chatrooms... Uhhhhhhh.... Bye!

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heya!

It is hard to find anything that isn't 18+, frustratingly. I did a bit of searching on the internet for you though in hopes I could find something. I came across a site called MyLOL, here's the link I hope it works:  http://www.mylol.com/index.asp? 

I also found a site called Crush Zone: http://crush.zone/

Not sure if any of these are what you're looking for. Check them out and read the terms of service I guess. If you do use any sites like these, remember to stay safe, not trying to patronise you just saying haha. Sorry if this was no help.

Hope you're having a good or at least okayish day :)
  • Options
    @kathleen0172 Thanks so much! I already saw teen-chat, and it is all sex talk, and you cant talk to anyone unless you send nude pictures, and I do not want that. Even if I did ( which I sometimes do ) I dont have a camera. Anyway, ill check out the other things, THANKS!
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Those sites seem like a good suggestion :) I just wanted to add on and say it's hard to find people on online dating generally, even older ones like tinder have the same you have to weed through the bad and find the ones who want something genuine, don't give up :) xo

Hops you're doing okay! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Almist04 anytime :)
  • Options
    @Laine Yep, ive been looking on the websites, and every girl hate me just because I am a boy :(
    Just my luck, I suppose. Anyways. thanks!