Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wish I was dead TW

2»

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Also sending hugs and positive vibes 💜

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ShadowofusShadowofus Posts: 19 Settling in
    Thankyou for the hugs
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    We're all here if you need to talk Shadow xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ShadowofusShadowofus Posts: 19 Settling in

I feel like I'm letting everyone down someone said they'll call me back on the 5th I was like okay but I don't think I'll be here then.

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Shadowofus how are you today? Sending loads of hugs and love your way, sorry to see you have been going through a rough time. Who was going to call you back on the 5th, why so long?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • AdamAdam Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Shadowofus ,

How are you feeling now, i've noticed it's been a while since you last responded and just wanted to check up on that everything is okay? :smile:

It sounds like you are going though a lot right now. Just remember you are not alone and we are here to support you through this time.

There are a wide variety of great reads on stories related to this one that you can find on The Mix's website.There is a search bar option where you can related articles to one's like yours, have a read and hopefully this will help ease you a little bit :smile:

All the best 
    ---------
    Adam