This or That?

2»

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 199 The Mix convert
    @Shaunie it wasn't that bad. I'd have chosen numbness. 

Instore. It's boring shopping online. At least in store you get the nice day out.

Always too warm or never warm enough?
    "You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
  • SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,912 Part of the furniture
    Never warm enough. Can't stand the heat.

Sand or Snow?
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,233 Fanatical Poster
    Skive said:
    Never warm enough. Can't stand the heat.

Sand or Snow?
    Surprisingly i say Snow, as i'm always cold anyway, and being hot annoys me aha

Night out or night in?

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Night in. People are exhausting and you're in less danger too. Nothing stopping you from having a drink-fueled night IN with some friends though :P

Short hair or long hair
    "You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
    Laine
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,477 Moderator
    LabraBell said:
    Night in. People are exhausting and you're in less danger too. Nothing stopping you from having a drink-fueled night IN with some friends though :P

Short hair or long hair
    Relatively long.

Movies or TV series?

PS, honoured to be featured in your signature @LabraBell :tongue: 
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”

- The 11th Doctor
    TV series. More to watch.

light colours or dark colours
    (Light blue vs dark blue, etc)

PS, honoured to be able to feature you in my signature @Mike :P

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

-Paul, Childline
    LabraBell said:
    TV series. More to watch.

light colours or dark colours
    (Light blue vs dark blue, etc)

PS, honoured to be able to feature you in my signature @Mike :P
    Dark colours, i suit black, navy blue and red more aha

Bath or shower?

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,644 Postholic
    Bath do I can use a lush bath bomb 

coloured or black and white photos
    You have a purpose.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,912 Part of the furniture
    Colour. Summer photos need colour.

Drunk or Sober?
    Sober. I don't know any different :sweat_smile:

Eggs: Fried or scrambled?

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

-Paul, Childline
    LabraBell said:

Ooh that's hard as I only consume eggs in scotch eggs which are boiled and I scrape out the yolk but anyway picky eating aside 😂

I guess I'd go scrambled,  sounds more delicious haha 😂

Big doggo or small doggo? 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

Laine said:
    LabraBell said:

Ooh that's hard as I only consume eggs in scotch eggs which are boiled and I scrape out the yolk but anyway picky eating aside 😂

I guess I'd go scrambled,  sounds more delicious haha 😂

Big doggo or small doggo? 💕

Big doggo. more to cuddle, less "yappy," less likely to be injured from collision with a human (eg tripping), less able to escape small holes, more likely to deter attacks/burglaries (Bigger dog = bigger threat, etc) and so on. List is endless. Big doggos win <3

Be richer than everyone or be better than anyone with a single skill?

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

-Paul, Childline
    Laine
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,340 Uber Poster
    Be richer. 

Online shopping or instore?
    Not using atm cause am stressed and sad and should use different support and have break. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,644 Postholic
    As much as I wanna say online I have to stay in store as I have to try things on 

Turkey or beef ? 
    You have a purpose.
    Beef. It tastes so good 😍

Oldschool crisps: Pom bears or French fries?

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

-Paul, Childline
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,340 Uber Poster
    Gracey_ said:
    French fries 

American horror story or walking dead
    American horror story. Tho i do love walking dead too

Zoo or Aquarium?
    Not using atm cause am stressed and sad and should use different support and have break. 
    Gracey_ said:
    Zoo

vodka or gin
    Straight vodka.

Scrambled or poached?