Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This or That?

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Night in. People are exhausting and you're in less danger too. Nothing stopping you from having a drink-fueled night IN with some friends though :P

Short hair or long hair
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    LabraBell said:
    Night in. People are exhausting and you're in less danger too. Nothing stopping you from having a drink-fueled night IN with some friends though :P

Short hair or long hair
    Relatively long.

Movies or TV series?

PS, honoured to be featured in your signature @LabraBell :tongue: 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    TV series. More to watch.

light colours or dark colours
    (Light blue vs dark blue, etc)

PS, honoured to be able to feature you in my signature @Mike :P
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    LabraBell said:
    TV series. More to watch.

light colours or dark colours
    (Light blue vs dark blue, etc)

PS, honoured to be able to feature you in my signature @Mike :P
    Dark colours, i suit black, navy blue and red more aha

Bath or shower?

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Bath do I can use a lush bath bomb 

coloured or black and white photos
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Colour. Summer photos need colour.

Drunk or Sober?
    Weekender Offender 
    Sober. I don't know any different :sweat_smile:

Eggs: Fried or scrambled?
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    LabraBell said:

Ooh that's hard as I only consume eggs in scotch eggs which are boiled and I scrape out the yolk but anyway picky eating aside 😂

I guess I'd go scrambled,  sounds more delicious haha 😂

Big doggo or small doggo? 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Laine said:
    LabraBell said:

Ooh that's hard as I only consume eggs in scotch eggs which are boiled and I scrape out the yolk but anyway picky eating aside 😂

I guess I'd go scrambled,  sounds more delicious haha 😂

Big doggo or small doggo? 💕

Big doggo. more to cuddle, less "yappy," less likely to be injured from collision with a human (eg tripping), less able to escape small holes, more likely to deter attacks/burglaries (Bigger dog = bigger threat, etc) and so on. List is endless. Big doggos win <3

Be richer than everyone or be better than anyone with a single skill?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Be richer. 

Online shopping or instore?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    As much as I wanna say online I have to stay in store as I have to try things on 

Turkey or beef ? 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Beef. It tastes so good 😍

Oldschool crisps: Pom bears or French fries?
    Gracey_ said:
    French fries 

American horror story or walking dead
    American horror story. Tho i do love walking dead too

Zoo or Aquarium?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Gracey_ said:
    Zoo

vodka or gin
    Straight vodka.

Scrambled or poached?
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive said:
    Gracey_ said:
    Zoo

vodka or gin
    Straight vodka.

Scrambled or poached?
    I haven't tried any. I've only tried fried and that was enough to put me off eggs. 

Pure juice or fizzy drinks?
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Always fizzy drinks! :yum: Not as good for you though.

Out with friends or home alone?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Home alone

Comedy or horror?
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Horror

Morning person or nah? 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Mia_moo said:
    Horror

Morning person or nah? 
    Nah

Forums or group chats?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    forums

brown or white bread?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    forums

brown or white bread?
    50/50 bread 

Jeans or leggings?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Jeans 

Diet Coke or Pepsi max ?
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Diet Coke definitely 

pizza or Chocolate 
    Diet Coke definitely 

pizza or Chocolate 
    Pizza. I get more choice of it with braces.

Strictly or Love Island? 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Love Island!

X-Factor or The Voice? 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Love Island!

X-Factor or The Voice? 
    Are you joking Aife? No offence but that show is trash. The entire school watch it every year and everyone goes on and on and on and on and on.

So hard to choose but if I had to choose one it would be The Voice. 

Film time: Gifted or Happy Feet?
    Never seen gifted. Not a fan of happy feet. 

The Lion king or finding nemo?
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Defo Lion King has anyone seen the new movie?

Disney or Universal 

Disney

What is worse: Eczema or sunburns?

Eczema

day or night?