We have 1 place left for support circle on Tuesday evening. You can sign-up here.
We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Cant find “the last movie you watched” thread

ShaunieShaunie :):England 🏠Posts: 2,354 Mega Poster
edited September 4 in Help Desk
hi
there was a thread about last films we have watched, doubt its something that would have got removed on purpose & i cant seem to find it anywhere? Dunno if youd be able to get it back or if anyone else can see it? Or would need to make a new one?
 Thanks
“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton 🌸🌸🌸

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 830 Incredible Poster
    edited September 4
    Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but I can't find it either- whether I search the boards for it or whether I actually go into the free time section and take a look.

It is quite old but so is the ranty thread and what are you listening to now, so I haven't a clue where it's wandered off to :joy:

Edit: what are you listening to isn't actually as old as I thought, it looks like there were plenty of threads before like that and it was revived as an idea- maybe we'll have to do that with the last movie thread if it doesn't show up somewhere xD
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 714 Incredible Poster
    Hey Shaunie I can not find it either so you're crazy

It is weird because even old closed threads can be found? 

In any case I think making a new one would be a good idea :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"The months go by and I only feel worse,  try to forget the ones who forgot you first"  ~ Man Overboard

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 714 Incredible Poster
    Not crazy I meant not* the bus must of jerked 😭

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"The months go by and I only feel worse,  try to forget the ones who forgot you first"  ~ Man Overboard

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • RhysRhys Posts: 262 Moderator
    I've checked logs and I can't see its been deleted anywhere, Ill have a look to see if I can find it, if not ill flag to see where it may have gone :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,840 Postholic
    Some threads didn't make it over when they changed the boards, could of vanished then.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 848 Incredible Poster
    Some photo threads didn't make it over either. 
  • ShaunieShaunie :): England 🏠Posts: 2,354 Mega Poster
    edited September 8
    Ah thanks all. 

Was defintly here after changed boards though. So maybe somewhere?
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton 🌸🌸🌸
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,699 Moderator
    Hmmm, how odd. The movie thread was definitely there after we migrated, so not sure where it could have gone. As @Rhys said, it's not showing in the logs so nobody deleted it (even accidentally). I'll raise this with the tech team, but definitely feel free to make a new one in the meantime @Shaunie. :)

Good spot!

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.