Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help!

honeyxxhoneyxx Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
Hi everyone, im feeling very lost at the moment and pretty stressed out ive had a lot to cope with in the last while and im suffering quite severely with anxiety and depression  and im just wondering if theres anyone out there who knows how this feels and what you have done to cope or over come this as im really struggling😔 ive tried different things but i dont seem to be improving 😭xxxx

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heya

i struggle badly with depression too so empathsis with you. Do you want to tel us what else is going on for you and why youre stressed? <3

i dont really know how to cope either. It is a real struggle. But wondering if you have anything you enjoy any hobbies or something? Or recieving help or on any meds for it?

let us know how youre doing Barbara. Were here if wanna speak more
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • thomthom Deactivated Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Barbara,

Feeling like this is not uncommon, in fact many people have and will go through what you're coping with right now. You're definitely not alone. I've also felt like this many times before.
    You say that there's a lot on your plate right now that's giving you anxiety and depression, and if you can, do you know what actual examples are making you feel this way? Of course, if you feel uncomfortable telling us, or just don't know what it is, it's perfectly fine to not say. Most people can't pin their A&D down to single events, it just turns up a lot of the time.
    Rest assured, you're not alone as long as we're here to talk to you and help you. :)
  • honeyxxhoneyxx Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Hi im really sorry i havent replied in so long ive just had so much going on but i am so grateful for your replies. thank u so so much for taking the time to reply to my message. Im just so struggling in life im feeling very alone due to life circumstances and im missing my bestfriend so much and struggling to come to terms with things😭xx
  • honeyxxhoneyxx Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    I feel like im doing everything wrong😭