Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the Month- June!!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Hi guys :)

3 nominations this month- here they are :)

ella! was nominated by butterfly123 and Broken-Angel for this post in the ranty thread
ella! wrote: »
"The only thing wrong with being gay is how some people treat you when they find out."

Be proud of being you because you are wonderful. Your sexuality does not change that.

Second up Arctic Roll has been nominated by **helen** and frankipanda for this post in this thread
I can't decide what's worse, the idea that people with mental health problems are "lonely" (i.e. sitting at home sobbing into their microwave meal for one) or that mental illness is a mutual interest, much like a love of knitting, Riverdance or BDSM.

And last but not least we have Indrid Cold nominated by Annarrr! for this post from this thread
When something like that is asked, if one is quiet, they may hear a name whispered in the shadows... "Moroccan Roll".
Some say it is just a story, yet there are those who insist it's true. Anything is possible within the folds of time.

Get voting guys :thumb:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Post of the Month- June!! 17 votes

ella!
58% 10 votes
Arctic Roll
29% 5 votes
Indrid Cold
11% 2 votes