Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the Month - July

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
:wave:
It's that time again everybody!

(Newbie Explainer: every month we vote for our favourite post from the last month. You can vote for as many as you like. If you want to nominate a post for next month's vote, just click 'nominate' on the top right of the post you like, type 'POTM' in the box, and submit.)

The nominations for July are as follows:

- - - - -
ella! nominated by Plugitin
Reason why the nhs is a waste of f***ing space
ella! wrote:
[...] The NHS is doing the best it can on a very limited budget. No, it isn't perfect, but it isn't a waste if space. You and I and many others would be a lot worse off without it.

Arctic Roll nominated by Miss_Riot
Gay Marriage
Conservatism is a mental disability and there's only one cure: an injection of lead fed into their temple at high speed.

Whowhere nominated by Fiend_85
news about the royel baby
Whowhere wrote:
I think it's a filthy little parasite, just like its parents and grandparents and great-grandparents..
What are you basing that on exactly? The fact they're wealthier than you?

Quite conveniently you forget his dad saves lives for a living, his uncle fights on the front lines, his family on his father's side support over 3000 charities, his grandparents on his mother's side are successful business people and most of the rest of his family contribute far more to the country than you do.

What do you do that's so great?

RubberSkin nominated by **Angel**
How well do you really know dogs?
RubberSkin wrote:
Dogs go woof

Cats go 'Well actually Jungian pschology will pre-date the theory you're trying to impose. More coffee anyone ?'

Kittehs ftw

StrubbleS Nominated by Hellfire
I want him to beg
StrubbleS wrote:
Kissmekate wrote:
I want him to beg
A guy seems interested in me but I'm on the fence. Should I play hard to get and see if he begs? That would be fun!
I think you should BE hard to get. Like a nun.

Seriously, join a monastery and relieve the internet of your presence.

Lexi99 nominated by Nutter
National Orgasm Day
Lexi99 wrote:
I tell you what is good though, and yes i know its sad ive only just discovered this a few months ago at the age of 22 but.... neck kissing. Oh. My. God. Just in that little spot right there, I could never get bored of that!

- - - - -

That's it for this month. Happy voting! :thumb:

Post of the Month - July 23 votes

ella!
26% 6 votes
Arctic Roll
0% 0 votes
Whowhere
13% 3 votes
RubberSkin
39% 9 votes
StrubbleS