Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week - vote for your favorite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thanks for your nominations this week :)

Here are the contenders... a mix of funny posts and great support.. remember you can vote for more than one :)

my name on sharing showers with friends...
my name wrote: »
Haha, what the fuck. :\ I can't see the date anymore so I have no idea how old this is but I wouldn't share a shower to save my life. My name does not share hot water.

Fiend_85 for her ongoing support in this thread:
Fiend_85 wrote: »
I don't really have a lot to add. You're doing the right things with counselling, and you're not feeling anything unusual. All I can say is that I've read it, and I'm here.

Goodfella in the Judge not, lest ye be judged thread:
GoodFella wrote: »
I went into a mcdonalds once and ordered 10 big macs. The guy looked at me like I was ordering them all for myself. They werent, honestly. Honest they werent....*wipes away big mac juice* They werent all for me okay?!?!?

Artic Roll - this is just a snippet from the post:
Just take it easy for now, go and celebrate (even if you're completely shellshocked) and take it from there. There's plenty of time to worry about the practicalities of things and there'll be no shortage of people waiting to give you advice- especially the type of advice you neither want, need nor asked for.

Get voting :hyper:

Post of the week - vote for your favorite 17 votes

my name
17% 3 votes
Fiend_85
35% 6 votes
Goodella
23% 4 votes
Artic Roll
23% 4 votes