Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week - get voting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

We've got a few stacked up from the last couple of weeks... remember, if you want to nominate a post for post of the week just hit the 'Nominate' button on the top right of a post - there's tshirts, tote bags and a few other goodies up for grabs for the winning post and the person that nominates it :)

Which is your fave this week?

Frankipanda nominated CaptainCoatHanger: Link
Sex isn't sanitary. And that's half the fun! :D

**Helen** nominated Missypip: Link
Missypip wrote: »
:angel:Hi hun, i just posted my own rant as I was a victim of violence, then I read your posts, you show remors!, very important. I really hope that all works out ok for you and I mean that, all I wanted to know off my abuser was why, good luck pet, sort yourself out as life is too short xx

Miss Riot nominated Arctic Roll: Link
Firstly, it's a complete fallacy that all men want as many sexual partners as possible and all women want a nice strong man to settle down with and make babies with. Some men want a strong monogamous relationship and some women want a diverse sexual life.

Secondly...

**Helen** also nominated Skive: Link
Skive wrote: »
The type of people who generally carry knives are the type of people who don't just use them for self defence. Those that carry knives statistically have a higher chance of becoming a victim of knife crime. Carrying a knife is stupid. If you end up using it you're generally going to end up injured/dead or end up in jail.

I was stabbed several times during a fight about 4 years ago, and I ended up in hospital for 3 days. I was alright in the end but they guy who stabbed me managed to severe part of his thumb - something I'm quite pleases about. I have no wish to see any more knives being carried about any more than I do guns.

**Summer-Raindrops** nominated girlwithsharpteeth:Link
I seriously think there's something wrong with me. I hate hate hate pink things for girls/blue things for boys, "relaxing" luxury bath bombs and body moisturisers. Who the hell has time to pamper themselves when they have a newborn permanently hanging off their nipple and they can't even find time to brush their teeth?

The best presents we got were an offer to clean our house, a cottage pie and some reusable nappies.

Ballerina nominated Rubberskin: Link
RubberSkin wrote: »
Ha Ha. I've done that, they go bloody everywhere :)

Not so bad if you have a dog.

Drop biscuits - Dog goes 'Ooooo biscuits' Nom Nom Nom

Drop Biscuits - Cat goes 'You dropped my biscuits on the floor ? Well i'm going out. I'll bring you back something half eaten later, probably a headless bird'

**Summer-Raindrops** also nominated Miss Riot: Link
Miss_Riot wrote: »
Its more about confidence than actual experience. If you have confidence in yourself, then you'll naturally find what works and what doesn't. Most people can see lack of confidence, not whether you're a virgin or not.

I hate to burst the bubble, but loosing your virginity isn't as special as its cracked up to be. The first time is normally over pretty quickly and not the most amazing feeling in the world. Its like the first time you drink alcohol, you think it taste horrible, but you like the effects, so you try it some more, you find out what you do like the taste of and try new drinks. Sex is pretty much the same. Its totally up to you if you save it for someone special or have a few one night stands. Either way just remember to play it safe.

:chin:

Post of the week - get voting 23 votes

CptCoatHanger
13% 3 votes
Missypip
4% 1 vote
Arctic Roll
13% 3 votes
Skive
17% 4 votes
girlwithsharpteeth
13% 3 votes