Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

TheSite.org Book Club (Again)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm gonna make this a poll to see how many people would be interested enough in this to actually do it. I have my Kindle now, which makes reading a whole lot more convenient for me, so I'm IN, yo.

The first book would be One Day by David Nicholls, which is on offer on Amazon right now, so extra incentive :).

Who's up for one book a month? So we'd make this our October read, and then around the middle of the month (so the 15th, in October) I'll ask for suggestions for next month's book and start a poll in the middle of that week (18th/19th), which will close on the following Saturday (22nd) and that means you have a week to source your book for the next month :).

On the first day of the next month, I'll post a new thread with "TheSite.org Book Club: [Book Title] Discussion". That means that people won't get unexpected spoilers in this thread, although feel free to talk about how you're finding the reading (slow, easy, tedious etc), or about any other books you're reading.

I'll figure something out about nominations in the next couple of weeks if people are interested.

:heart:

TheSite.org Book Club (Again) 7 votes

GIMME THEM BOOKS.
100%
UnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownAuroraUnknownUnknown 7 votes
Reading is for LOSERS.
0%
Post edited by JustV on