Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week - vote now!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Baa ram ewe and Scary Monster nominated stu147 for his Limericks
stu147 wrote: »
If your life feels like one big disaster,
And comfort is what you are after,
Join up @TheSite,
We'll help put things right,
And we'll throw in some fun and some laughter.
stu147 wrote: »
If your life feels like one big disaster,
And comfort is what you are after,
Join up @TheSite,
We'll help put things right,
And we'll throw in some fun and some laughter.

piccolo nominated Arctic roll (1) - we can't do AV but we do do multiple choice now so you can pick more than one!
Can we have the AV system for this please? I can see my vote being split ;)

**Dot.Dot** nominated piccolo
piccolo wrote: »
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I don't know exactly how it feels but I used to get a lot of homophobic crap when I lived in North London (not because I was with a partner, just because I had short hair) so I do feel for you.

But you know what, wanting to change how you look or hide your Muslim identity won't make it go away. Bullies will always bully and you can't escape them by pandering. You're stronger for resisting the pressure and it will one day make you a role model.

God bless.

Skakitty nominated I'm With Stupid for posting this video:

Melian nominated katralla in the best mobile thread
katralla wrote: »
Save your money and learn how to send smoke signals.

frankipanda nominated Arctic Roll in the Slutwalk thread (2)
I think women should be free to enjoy sex as often as they want with as many people as they want, as long as they are genuinely consenting and genuinely safe and happy with it all. Reclaiming it means it can't be used as an insult by other people, that's a good thing.

Women might not want to be sexually promiscuous themselves, but they should be demanding the right to not be called a slut and a slag if they choose to be promiscuous. And they certainly shouldn't be called a slag because they dared to go out wearing a nice short dress and stilettos.

skakitty nominated my name in the boxers of briefs thread
my name wrote: »
I wouldn't want any surprises when a mans pants come off, unless it is a second penis.

:chin:

Post of the week - vote now! 14 votes

stu147
28% 4 votes
Artic Roll (1)
0% 0 votes
piccolo
21% 3 votes
I'm With Stupid
0% 0 votes
katralla
14% 2 votes