Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for Post of the Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Extended "Post of the Week" is closed - vote here please!

Strubbles, from this thread
StrubbleS wrote: »
I came here expecting, "omfg my waif rds boox omg lolz! Wut a nerd rofl. I oolways maek fun of her. I rather driv my car around rlly fast and taek away hr glasses so she cant read !"

I leave disappointed.

SuzyCreamCheese, from this thread
its the forbidden love child of the potato and the celery

I'mWithStupid, from this thread
Meh, we're just more cynical. That's not a bad thing imo. I'd rather have a nation of Blackadders than a nation of Barney the Dinosaurs.

my name, from this thread
my name wrote: »
Is that the same as the rip it out of the ceiling and let it dangle and wait until the dude comes home to fix it button?

CptCoatHanger, from this thread
Put an asparagus spear inside a hollowed out carrot inside a hollowed out potato inside a hollowed out squash inside a hollowed out pumpkin inside a hollowed out watermelon?

Rubberskin, from this thread
RubberSkin wrote: »

Something wierd happened to 4 of my mates and their dog. Their van broke down outside this town that was being haunted by a ghost, which they actually saw. They tried to catch it but didn't manage it, but it turns out it wasn't a ghost, it was the guy that owned the old abandoned funfair.

Vote for Post of the Week 21 votes

Strubbles
14% 3 votes
SuzyCreamCheese
14% 3 votes
I'mWithStupid
9% 2 votes
my name
19% 4 votes
CptCoatHanger
14% 3 votes
Rubberskin