Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Voting time for post of the week!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Poll time! Quite a few to choose from this week;

Kaff for this;
Kaff wrote: »
The use of the word 'immigrant' as synonymous with 'sponger' really gets my goat, as in my experience, the vast majority of the reprehensible human beings in our country are British, born and bred, and it is usually these, the ones shouting the loudest about all the filthy immigrants taking 'our' money that are themselves taking the most from our communal pot.

Super147 for this;
super147 wrote: »
I'm in the single life right now too, and I can't say I feel too lonely. There are always new prospects on the horizon! Andddd I get to sprawl diagonally across my bed! Beat that, you one-side-of-the-bed-sleeping relationship suckers! :p

or this;
super147 wrote: »
Just try to focus on what you did right, not what you did wrong. Learn any lessons that you can from the incident, to turn negatives into positives, but forgive yourself and be proud of your strength.

Jaloux's Octi;
Jaloux wrote: »
So I decided to make one myself :d

omg hi for this;
omg hi wrote: »
well, quite. we know more than enough about the dangers of smoking to allow eachother freedom of choice without being judgemental. if someone wants to smoke then it's up to them. as long as they are outside and not blowing it all over me then i couldn't care less. i won't be full of sympathy if they get a smoking-related illness, but they know that risk and i respect that.

what really pisses me off though is mums who smoke whilst pushing prams and thus blowing smoke all over their children, and people who have several fag breaks a day at work, giving them far more frequent rest stops than everyone else.

i do think that smokers have been shunned in society. but i wouldn't undo the smoking ban for anything, it makes eating and drinking out so much more pleasant for non-smokers.

Strubbles for this;
StrubbleS wrote: »
Wow, Captain Capslock and the Shift crew is on the way..

Rubberskin for this;
RubberSkin wrote: »
Dunno. But i like it when someone puts the willies up me.
http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showpost.php?p=2330405&postcount=4

Wooooooooah for this;
Yes I believe in ghosts. One morning I woke up with ectoplasm all over my PJs.
http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showpost.php?p=2330563&postcount=16

Butterfly kisses for this;
Since then I've always believed that if someone won't walk down the street holding your hand and feeling really proud, they're not right for you. From what I've seen of you on the boards, you're the kind of girl guys should be showing off about having as their girlfriend. It'll be tough if you really like this guy, but I would take this as an opportunity to be strong and show him that you have enough self-respect not to be someone's shameful secret.

or Grace for this;
grace wrote: »
Don't get totally wrecked before speaking to girls. Have some self respect and dignity.

Get voting :hyper: and have a good weekend :yippe:

Voting time for post of the week! 32 votes

Kaff on immigration
31% 10 votes
super147 on the single life
3% 1 vote
super 147 on turning negatives into positives
0% 0 votes
Jaloux and her octi
6% 2 votes
omg hi and smoking
6% 2 votes